Children's Residential Aide
Rewarding career opportunity offered! Make a difference with each day. Full-time or part-time shifts available, 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- Provide supervision and care to residents of Children s program while ensuring safe and secure living environment
- Assist and support in developing and implementing program activities
- Accompany and transport individuals to appointments or leisure activities, such as movies and other field trips
- High School Diploma or equivalency and valid driver s license required
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with individuals, family and fellow care providers
- Dedication and compassion
Call 508-673-3979 to apply.