Part-time opportunities available for dedicated Personal Care Attendants. Excellent placement, if you are looking to earn some extra money. Make a difference with a strong team of caregivers. Hours: 6 AM - 9 AM.
- Utilize positive behavior support practices to create a thoughtful and supportive environment.
- Ensure that activities and routines reflect the needs and goals of residents.
- Assist with planning and implementing community based and group activities.
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental and/or physical disabilities preferred
- Valid driver s license and HS Diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills and ability to work as member of a team
Call now to apply! (508)673-3979