Assonet, MA 02702 US
Excellent opportunity to provide direct care services in a manner that promotes the development of living skills and improve quality of life to adults in a residential setting Second and third shift positions available.
- Teach and support individuals in daily living skills
- Assisting with program activities
- Accompany and transport individuals to appointments
- Complete medication training within 3 months of employment
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver's license
- Current TB test
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
Day/evening shift Overnight shift Weekend availability
Work Location: One location