Staffing Account Manager
Fall River, MA
- Exceeding sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- For maintaining ongoing relationships with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how ABLE Associates can meet their needs.
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- A passion for building relationships in and outside of the company and for working on a relaxed and professional team.
- College degree and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Generous base and commissions, with good benefits, electronics and training.
To apply send complete resume with cover letter explaining why you are a fit for this position to eileen@able.Jobs