Human Resource Generalist
New Bedford, MA 02745
We are looking for a full-time HR Administrative Assistant!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage Hiring/Promotion/Termination process
- Maintain online hiring and employee onboarding system Responsible for maintaining the Company Handbook
- Respond to and resolve inquiries/issues regarding payroll
- Maintain records on vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Conducts employment verification, track and respond to unemployment claims, COBRA, workers comp & FMLA.
- Process weekly payroll with ADP
- Create and maintain personnel records
- Associates Degree in a Human Resource Field
- Experience with ADP - required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to assist in other HR and Accounting areas.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal Personal Characteristics
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Flexible and able to prioritize workload based on urgency and importance.