West Bridgewater, MA 02379
2nd shift 6 pm to 6 am rotating shifts and weekend differential
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Basic reading and writing and comprehension of English
- Ability to use and read measuring devices (i.E. Metric ruler)
- Good attitude and willingness to be part of a team Ability to work well with others
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job,
- Must be able to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee is/or may be exposed to high noise levels that require hearing protection. The employee may also be required to wear safety glasses and/or safety gloves