Warwick, RI 02886
Are you an experienced Machinist? Come join a great team!
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make an immediate impact. We are looking for a dynamic, team-player to join the team at our client s site in Warwick, RI.
This is a temporary job assignment to assist in the fabrication, assembly and debug of small industrial manufacturing equipment. You will be working with Engineering and Maintenance machining components and assembling new machinery and performing modifications to parts and machinery as needed.
Minimum Qualifications - A Minimum of 1 2 years of Industrial experience is required to include:
- Understands OSHA LOTO, Safe Work Practices
- Reads and understands schematics, shop drawings, and assembly drawings
- Experience operating common machining equipment and hand tools to build assemblies from raw stock and loose components
- Set-up and run a milling center and metal lathe
- Experience using micrometers, calipers and other measuring equipment
- Experience with pneumatic actuators, solenoids, small motors & gearboxes, belt/chain drives, servo systems, conveyors, proximity sensors
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required; additional technical/vocational education and/or certifications preferred.
- Experience operating a CNC milling center or CNC lathe a plus
- Welding experience a plus