Fall River, MA 02720
Perform electrical duties to the facility and manufacturing area equipment as requested by the maintenance supervisor, or as deemed necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance and upgrades to wiring, conduit, and control systems
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all types of machinery whether mechanical or electrical
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC circuits, motor control and control circuitry
- Troubleshoot and repair 480/208 voltage power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot electrical lighting systems, and AC variable speed drives
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Familiar with Arc Flash regulations, LOTO
- Perform preventative maintenance work and enter required data into CMMS software
- Complete maintenance work orders as required
Education and/or Experience
- Electrical license required.
- Knowledgeable in reading blue prints and schematic designs.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Electrical licenses, mechanical certificates.