Maintenance Technician III
Fall River, MA 02720
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Perform mechanical/electrical maintenance on production equipment and/or building as requested by the maintenance supervisor.
- Perform planned preventive maintenance per established procedures and preventive maintenance program (CMMS). Perform maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Perform work orders, unscheduled mechanical/electrical emergency repairs and adjustments in a timely and efficient manner while following established procedures and all food safety procedures.
- Responsible to document all downtime repairs and work time in downtime database or CMMS program.
- Maintain equipment as required by the preventive Maintenance Program (CMMS).
- Modify/fabricate parts to maintain equipment performance and safety.
- Assist in installation of new processes, equipment or infrastructure upgrades that improve current processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position with advanced technical skills in the mechanical / electrical fields in a manufacturing environment.
- High School/GED and technical school education preferred.