Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Exciting career advancement opportunity offered! Night shift supervisory experience in Manufacturing required. Local candidates only.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Efficiently deploy personnel
- Participate in process improvements
- Corrective actions, and comply with our manufacturing schedule while maintaining a safe and orderly workplace.
- Will need to effectively communicate with your team as well as other shifts.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Supervisor:
- Supervisory experience is required
- Forklift license
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to be a valuable team leader
- Attention to detail
- Quality oriented
- Organized and thorough
- History of continuous improvement/ involvement
- Willingness to be a team player
- Some computer skills helpful