Somerset, MA 02726
State of the Art Manufacturing Facility looking for an Operator with experience in Barbaric Automated Door Storage & Retrieval Systems
- Operates the Barbaric Automated Door Storage & Retrieval Systems as required to:
- Accurately, safely and efficiently store stock door slabs
- Accurately, safely and efficiently pick and deliver stock door slabs to all production cells
- Communicate the status of all door storage workflow at the end of the shift to the 1st Shift Door Storage & Retrieval Operator to ensure a clear understanding of the workflow that needs to be completed and an efficient transition to the next shift s operation.
- Manage the workflow of doors to be returned by Production and stored back into the Automated Door Storage & Retrieval System
- Manage the A/P Operator Panel Release queue and work with Production Supervisors to develop and implement a pallet build strategy that prioritizes work that must be completed for the efficient assembly and fabrication of Traditional Products to complete our customer orders on time, in full.
- Monitor the functionality of the Automated Door Storage & Retrieval System throughout the day.
- Formally document all abnormal functionality along with any error messages in Barbaric Bug Tracker . Immediately report all abnormal functionality to your Supervisor.
Maintain 100% inventory accuracy within the Automatic Door Storage & Retrieval System by performing inventory cycle counts and making inventory adjustments as required.