Fall River, MA 02721
Want to be part of shaping the future? ABLE Associates is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, passionate Recruiter Assistant to help build out our sales and candidate database.
The recruiter assistant will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
ABLE Associates is looking for a self-driven, high-energy individual This full-time position is a rewarding opportunity!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Communicate with employees and field staff regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Coordinate Recruiting efforts.
- Attend college fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with recruiting.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.