Assonet, MA 02702
Residential Counselor 3rd Shift
Do you want to make an impactful difference in the lives of youth at a relaxed work environment? Are you looking for a remarkable career opportunity that provides valuable professional training?
- Provide supervision and care to residents of Children s program while ensuring safe and secure living environments
- Assist children to get ready for school in the morning
- Accompany of field trips and recreational activities
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid driver s license required
- Ability to read and write English
- Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred but not required
Call 508-673-3979 to apply!