1st Shift Automated Embroidery
Fall River, MA 027204724
ABLE Associates is hiring a dependable Automated Embroiderer for a local manufacturer with no weekends!
- Monday to Friday
- Second shift 3: 00 PM to 11: 30 PM
- First Shift 6: 45 AM to 3: 15 PM
The Automated Embroiderer will operate multiple automated fabric embroidery machines and work with a team to utilize embroidery techniques specific to product quality standards. This department works with multiple types of high-end fabric for a wide array of products. This person mounts the fabric onto the fixture, sets the control specifications for each automated embroidery work order on a computer, and analyzes manufacturing data reports to monitor productivity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
● Operate Automated Embroidery machines of differing models from a computer.
● Read and interpret work orders
● Set up machine with correct materials including thread, fabric and templates
● Meet production and quality standards
● Pay meticulous attention to work detail
● Monitor dials and controls on machinery to be sure it is working properly
● Comply with all safety and PPE requirements for each task
● Critical thinking to recognize operating errors and fix them
● Strong dexterity and hand/eye coordination
● Communication with team members
● Ability to multitask
● Time management
● Reading & understanding English
● Intermediate computer literacy
● Ability to work both independently and on a team to complete assignments.