Somerset, MA 02726
Assist in the production and assembly of custom millwork and custom stair parts which will be sold to customers and used in the fabrication of pre-assemble stairs.
- Read work tickets of items to be assembled using product knowledge and reading skills.
- Assist in set up of machinery using work tickets and trade skills for specified product line.
- Coordinate necessary materials for production using work tickets and trade skills for specified product line.
- Fabricate / Assemble materials in the production of the finished goods specified using work tickets and trade skills.
- Inspect finished product for quality using product knowledge work ticket and quality checklist provided with each pre-assembled stair.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Hand and power tools experience standard to the carpentry field (see list below)
- Ability to use measuring devices such as a tape measure and transfer them to a production piece within 1/32'
- Must be able to pass a background check