New Bedford, MA 02745 US
Work for a leading manufacturer of premium, high efficiency, and high-quality heating and water heating solutions for residential and commercial applications in North America.
The Buyer role within the Procurement Team, will focus on these main activities:
- Create and revise SOPs as needed regarding purchasing specifications; manage quality events such as deviations or investigations.
- Identify most advantageous sourcing strategy for lowest cost of ownership while adhering to quality standards.
- Analyzing market trends to determine the most competitive prices.
- Negotiating with suppliers to secure better price and terms.
- Maintaining relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- Participate in strategic negotiations and contract development with suppliers and third-party service providers.
- Develop processes to support the timely delivery of materials and products.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure timely delivery of goods.
Location: New Bedford/Hybrid (eligible for Smart Working)