Fall River, MA 02720 US
We provide career advancement opportunities and training. Our state-of-the-art facility has been serving the South Coast for 45 years delivering compassionate care with advanced equipment and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and professionally assists the doctor in patient care
- Perform technical workups, patient interviews and special testing
- Communicate with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries, procedures, changes in schedule, symptoms, etc.
- Responsible for sterilization of ophthalmic equipment after use
- Returns phone calls to patients, pharmacies
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Alphabetization and spelling skills a must
- Strong work history