Facilities Maintenance Technician
New Bedford, MA 02744
- Clean designated building areas, per the designated cleaning checklist: (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, wet mopping per each defined area).
- Restock paper towels, toilet paper, and other restroom products in dispensers.
- Collect and dispose of trash in the appropriate manner.
- Clean up non-hazardous spills with appropriate equipment.
- Clean walkways.
- Perform all tasks following the requirements of all health and safety regulations.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
- Use of proper PPE per the overall facility requirements and per tasks performed.
- Ability to lift at least 35 pounds.