Assonet, MA 02702 US
We are actively seeking a dependable individual to fill our full-time Housekeeper position. The individual in this position must be capable of performing heavy cleaning tasks safely; possess skills in operating a variety of equipment and machinery used by the department as needed and understand and maintain standards of sanitary, hygienic practice.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Dust, wash and polish all furniture, windows and walls.
- Clean and disinfect all bathroom areas daily and wash all tile and linoleum.
- Vacuum, dry mop, wash floors and sweep outside carpet & vacuum entrances daily.
- Distribute all paper supplies to living areas, classrooms and bathrooms.
- Collect soiled linen and deliver clean linens to designated areas.
- Remove trash and/or infectious waste in designated areas.
- Cooperate and participate in internal investigations.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Carry up to 30 lbs.; bending, stooping and walking.
- Current driver’s license. There is no public transportation to Crystal Springs. Employees are responsible for arranging their own transportation and do so in a manner which allows them to arrive in time for their scheduled shift.
- Meet EEC/DESE requirements for in-service hours.
- Ability to pass a Criminal Records Check (CORI) and mandatory drug test.
Consistent, exemplary work performance, reliability, flexibility and excellent attendance. Previous and current work experience and job performance will be reviewed.