Human Resource Generalist
New Bedford, MA 02745
Growing manufacturer is looking for an HR Staffing Specialist to join their team! You will be responsible for actively driving the recruitment and hiring of vacancies within the organization. This includes working with staff agencies, attending job fairs, local career centers, technical schools and colleges to attract and retain top talent!
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for hard to fill positions
- Responsible to schedule interviews, background checks, pre-employment physicals, etc.
- Administers all new hire orientations
- Assist with employee insurance benefits and monthly insurance reconciliations
- Manage the employee job bid and employee referral program to ensure compliance
- Assist with the coordination and distribution of announcements including, but not limited to, Employee Handbook, 401(K) open enrollment and internal posting of company announcements
- Train associates to use the modules in ADP Workforce Now for policy acknowledgement, recruitment and on boarding of new hires
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with employee confidentiality and sensitive information
- Associates Degree in a Human Resource Field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Recruitment Staffing Field
- Recruitment experience in manufacturing is preferred