Fall River, MA 02720 US
- Perform counts accurately and efficiently using an RF scanner (PDA).
- Ability to troubleshoot inventory discrepancies through proper research within the WMS system.
- Ensure that all requirements described in the cycle count program are met.
- Participate/Collaborate with others to capitalize on efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Investigate and communicate any variances or inventory discrepancies to their management.
- Maintain and keep an organized, safe, and clean work area.
- Must be comfortable with computers.
- Ability to read and follow instructions in detail.
- Ability to follow safety rules and department procedures.
- Basic math skills with emphasis on addition and subtraction
- Ability to complete tasks within assigned deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous inventory control or related area experience preferred.
- Forklift experience a plus