Plymouth, MA 02360 US
• Perform general clean-up of assigned areas of the building following a weekly schedule, and at miscellaneous times, as directed.
• Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas as assigned.
• Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders.
• Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up. Dispose of trash and recycling into compactor.
• Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests, including Bloodborne Pathogen Safety Cleaning.
• Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped.
• Wash floors, strip and polish floors.
• Routinely clean offices, cubicles, dust, vacuum, etc.
• Handle janitorial request list on clipboard, and perform other janitorial duties as requested.
• Assist with snow removal, sand and salt when required.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to work early morning or late night shifts; alternating Saturdays.
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
• Capacity to take direction.
• Strong time management skills and attention to details and thoroughness.
• Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary.