Machine Operator I
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Leading local manufacturer is looking to Hire Directly a Machine Operator for the 3rd Shift. Merit bonuses and opportunties for growth within the company. Comprehensive Benefit Package.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Responsible for line quality on straw sealers
- Responsible for production output of straw sealing lines
- Start and Stop equipment
- Produce product according to work-order traveler specifications
- Package & label product according to specifications
- Participates in continuous improvement activities as requested
- Report any potential food safety, quality of food defense concerns to the plant manager or quality personnel
- Maintains product safety, legality, regulatory compliance and quality systems
- Follow all documented Good Manufacturing Practices
- Prior manufacturing experience required
- Good attitude and willingness to be part of a team
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Focus on quality as well as production
Comprehensive Benefits package Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet insurance and more!
401k with 3% match + 1/2% up to 5%
3 Weeks Paid Time off / prorated, based on date of hire
QUARTERLY BONUS PROGRAM
Call 508-673-3979 and ask for Dora!