New Bedford, MA 027451289
A hot job just came your way! It s beginning to look at lot like spring and a great time to start a new beginning with a new job!
- Perform various tasks as assigned by Department Supervisor
- Maintain quality and quantity with a strong sense of accountability and standards
- Carry out regular and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Read product drawings and methods in order to visualize machining and grinding.
Must be flexible with cross-training in other departments.
- Available to train on first shift
Like us on Facebook: ABLE Associates
Check out our jobs at JOBS