New Bedford, MA 027451289
- Diagnose, repair, maintain and perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing and facilities equipment.
- Take necessary precautions such as lockout tag out, guarding etc to ensure a safe work environment.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine downtime.
- Perform technical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, and preventive maintenance task sheets to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance as well as develop preventive maintenance tasks on machines, equipment and plant facilities.