West Bridgewater, MA 02379
ABLE Associates is hiring a dependable 3rd shift maintenance professional for a local manufacturer!
This committed individual will perform troubleshooting & diagnostics, repair advanced electronic machinery, disassemble & reassemble more complex machinery, work with vendors, as well as identify and procure parts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Technical training from a recognized institution
- 2-4 years of equivalent experience
- A strong background in electronics
- The ability to read schematics and blueprints
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, & PLCs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SAP is a great plus
To apply, please visit www.Able.Jobs to complete an online application or email your resume to careers@able.Jobs .