Manufacturing Process Engineer
Fall River, MA 02720
Working with suppliers, customers and operations, lead the development and optimization of production operations.
- Develop and improve workflows
- Create performance metrics using Spc and quality improvement tools
- Incorporate new equipment and procedures to increase efficiency, comply with FDA regulations and meet performance standards.
- Lead review sessions on technical or design issues. Collaborate with process development personnel for improvements in purchasing, manufacturing and packaging.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial or related Engineering field
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma in a manufacturing facility, preferably in food processing
- Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills
- Utilization of SPC tools
- Ability to mine data from a variety of manufacturing systems