Taunton, MA 02780
We are looking for a medical assistant who is reliable, motivated to learn, has a strong work ethic, is caring and polite, and capable of multi-tasking efficiently.
Contact us today! This position is available immediately!
- Escort patients to exam rooms and ensure chart information is up-to-date
- Perform blood pressure exam and record vital signs
- Perform EKG/rhythm strips as needed
- Follow proper procedures at time of patient check-out including promptly ordering new prescriptions and refills
- Assist provider during any in-office procedures when required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge of Athena System helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong computer skills
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Serious Inquires Only!