Wareham, MA 02571
- Escort patients to exam rooms and ensure chart information is up-to-date.
- Perform blood pressure exam and record vital signs.
- Perform EKG/rhythm strips as needed.
- Follow proper procedures at the time of patient check-out including promptly ordering new prescriptions and refills.
- Assist provider during any in-office procedures when required.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited school
- National Certification; the following are accepted: AAMA, AMCA, AMT, CCMA (NHA Certification) or NCMA (NCCT Certification)
- Knowledge of EPIC system helpful, but training will be provided. *Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. The company offers excellent benefits!