Fall River, MA 02720
- Perform a variety of microbiological tasks in order to cultivate, isolate and identify microorganisms in skin scrapings, body fluids and surgical specimens.
- Conduct routine and specialized microbiological procedures for use in diagnosing and treating disease.
- Benchwork research.
- 2 years’ MT experience in a hospital setting.
- BS in Medical Technology – 2 years’ microbiology preferred; Associates Degree also accepted
- Certification as Medical Technologist – MT or MLT (A.S.C.P.) or comparable.