New Bedford, MA 027451289
- Perform mechanical and visual inspection of ceramics, metal parts, final product and raw material using hand tools, reticles, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, dial indicators, cmm s, vision systems and other standard gauging equipment as required to ensure parts are free of defects as described in procedures, work instructions, and methods.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time and use the reticle to perform measurements
- Perform documented rework processes as prescribed by work instructions, methods or other approved documentation.
- Perform weld inspections using visual inspection procedures and measurement tools. Successfully pass inspection testing for qualification.
- Verify previous operations have been completed; rectify before performing the inspection.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years mechanical inspection experience using a wide variety of equipment and tolerances to at least the 5th decimal point
- CMI Certification or equivalent preferred
- Due to ITAR regulations employee must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.