East Freetown, MA 02717
- Writing, editing, and revising technical documentation such as manuals, brochures, articles, and reports.
- Working closely with the Operations, Quality, and Manufacturing Engineering Departments to research and collaborate.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Must have the ability to write in a simple, concise, and accurate manner.
- Researching and evaluating new documentation tools and methods; recording and improving documentation processes.
- Creating and maintaining a bill of materials within the ERP system (SAP).
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Communication and three years of experience in technical publication
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign software, Graphics, or photo imaging software.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, which includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Knowledge of working with ERP systems such as SAP or equivalent.