Third Shift Operator- Metalizing
New Bedford, MA 02745
- Perform basic metalizing task, such as screen printing, hand-painting, injecting, scribing, roller-coating, dabbing, dip & spray, etc.
- Applies various metallizing inks and/or liquid resists to parts using hand-held paint brushes to a wide range of parts, with the aid of a microscope at times.
- Precision coats within scribed lines.
- Mounts parts in chuck of power-drive spindle and operates same to apply uniform coating with various inks.
- Makes small adjustments to ink viscosity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Shift: Sunday to Thursday 11: 00 pm to 7: 30 am